Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Take a moment

While scrolling through my facebook feed today I came across a very interesting video my brother had shared. 

Before I put my two cents in, take a look for yourself.


Original source

In a world that focuses so heavily on the negativity that surrounds us, this video was an amazing breath of fresh air. I loved this video.

I love that it shows that despite what people think, there are still a lot of good people in this world.
Stereotypes define too many people.
I hate people putting me into a box and deciding who I am.
Let's break the moulds and be better people :D

3 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

love love LOVED this! :)

Nettie's Blog said...

i couldnt get it to play...i figure it must have had an expiry date...boo hoooooo.. hope your Christmas is a good one and that the New Year is even more so...love ya XXXX

عبده العمراوى said...



اسعار شركات كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...