Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 25, 2012

Rain, rain, go away

It has been raining all day...and continues to rain now.

Enter cute little piggy...with gumboots on! :D

I like listening to the rain...but working in it is a totally different story!

For 3 1/2 hours tonight I delivered pizzas...in the rain.
Oh and I got $1 tip -_-
Tipping isn't customary here...but come on people! I brought you you're pizza, still hot, to your door and spent most of the night drenched. 
As Janelle said "It's raining, you're a girl and you still only got $1?"
My thoughts exactly! :P 

I also have a service project in the morning, planting grass, outside...so if you could put the sun out for a while that would be fantastic! 
Or be so bad we have to cancel...I have a lot of assignments ok!! ha ha

Either way, I am not looking forward to doing it all again tomorrow night in the rain.

1 comment:

Lotti said...

Yes Lisa, sun out for a little while, while you are planting the grass would be a GREAT idea. Then it can rain to water in the grass.

Just think if you hadn't gone out tonight to deliver pizzas you would not be $1 richer. Someone out there in the world would think a dollar was a lot of money. Seriously, it would be nice to see people be more generous though .... some people just do not appreciate all your effort.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...